Thursday, September 10, 2020

What Is The Best Anti-inflammatory Medicine

footballing phrases

LEARN THE TECHNIQUES OF FOOTBALL PLAYERS YOUR FAVORITE

Diego Armando Maradona:
"Just let me ask you live my own life. I never I wanted to be an example. "

Bill Shankly, Liverpool Emblem:
" Take that queer band, and what you mean by 'your' knee, that knee belongs to Liverpool! ". Bill Shankly, Liverpool coach Tom Smith, who tried to explain that his knee was injured ..

George Best:
"I spent a lot of money on alcohol, girls and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. "

Johan Cruyff:
"The easiest solution seems, is always the easiest"

more sentences:
"We have the best fans of the world, but I've never seen a fan score a goal. " Jock Stein, Scotland coach.

"A computer is like a good watch, if you lose a piece is still lovely, but not the same." Ruud Gullit.
"If you do not go out at night, do not score goals." Romario.

"I do not mind losing all parties, if we win the league. "
Mark Viduka XD
" The finals are not played ... earned. "Alfredo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment