Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Minimum Clearance For Pool Table

Selena Gomez could quit music Vanessa Hudgens interview



Selena Gomez to focus on a future as an actress, would leave the music.
which I find good, or an actress or a singer, with the number of actors and musicians, and what it takes excel in some facet, if it spans two, you may not be good at anything. Vanessa H.
and I think he's focusing on her acting career.
Selena says: "I am taking these steps are gradually leading me to where I want to be. I want to be challenged as an actress. I want to do new things constantly. So (" Monte Carlo ", his new film) was another step in that direction, "he says.
Selena seems willing to do everything possible to be recognized as an actress, although she knows that being a girl Disney brand to not take you seriously.
But she is willing to fight and get to be taken seriously as an actress.
And I'm sure I will get, is starlight, which few of the aspiring actresses are.

SOURCE: Selena Gomez could quit music plaintiff for his career

0 comments:

Post a Comment