Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sore Tooth Medicine Breathalyzer False Positive

Day 193 - Smoke! Angry Egypt

(click the image to see the big smoke, as
If you lived in Madrid and I look out the window :-)



and of course ... an afterthought for this holiday :-) Fred




strips related
:


The gala ... because hey, some notes:

- began with good rhythm, a montage of very nice English films. I laughed a lot in some pieces.

- In the demonstration was little that I can say that has not been said already ... In general, I do not know if it was a good idea, of course that some of the slogans chanted were far less well, but at least moved the ass and went there to tell the minister that the law target the entire router .

- I do not know if there picture there, but Alex was spent on the red carpet to rub while ignoring the Olympic Salgado Sinde:-DDDD

- Go neckline, Aitana! (And of course, go t *** to wear it, if not, not worth much :-))))

- Buenafuente be noticed a little nervous at first, while his gag of "Madame Minister, I hope this gala lemule much ... I mean ... I mole" is barely heard. Andreu was a bad idea to look into his eyes to the minister before the monologue, I locked :-) ... Yes, got out of step the issue with some grace. Although it was noticed that the oven for cakes ...

- The musical number, priceless and certainly moved. Vigalondo teased us a good time with the "I smell cinnamon dick."

- The microphone was a chorradita that lasted a little.

- Drexler saw not receive the award and say that about "For many eggs that I shoot, I will not apologize for what I sing live." If the intention was to support the law Sinde, it is curious that neither Drexler hears the case and still be thinking that this is a confrontation or worse socidad-artists, cyber-artists. The phrase, very poetic and very "dignity to the authors" Drexler seem to sing very well but has very bad ear ... or at least, hear only what interests you. :-)

- Carlos Areces, tremendous. "Japanese Monster invisible" should be the title of one of his songs

- Alex's speech, immeasurable. Public reaction, shy. Cut the applause, certainly anticlimactic. Honestly, it was the departure of a director of the film academy. One would expect more of a public that knows that. Face Pajín worthy of an orc lord of the rings. The Sind, by comparison, seemed cheerful

- "Pa Negre," the winner. Interestingly, a movie that has seen very little (and in Madrid it seems that is only in one room). We'll have to take now, I guess that will put more rooms ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment