Sunday, January 30, 2011

Acronis Install Ubuntu

191 to 3 things you need to know about the children ...


although not based on fact, my nephews are much play, for example, my nephew came to me saying this:

-tito, I'll marry you. ..
- to see, David, do not say no, that this country can, but we'll have to wait until you're older ...
- good, but we got married. Thus we have two girls both
- Aaaah, imp, whatever you want it have two girls!

suddenly changes his face, he gets very serious and says

- No, I never will marry me ... because no girl wants me

(the child is 4 years old)


Speaking of other issues, I changed a little synergy Spreadshirt shop , so that some prices go down and have reorganized the products. Also, are now possible colors of each item directly on the homepage ...

and for those you want to make a gift of love original at Spreadshirt, for orders of 30 € or more, SHIPPING FREE! (On orders placed until February 7)


Just put this code: EUCUPIDSHIP in your order (hey, they are € 5.90) \u200b\u200b

... or for more rogue ....


20% in underwear! EUCUPIDWEAR putting in your order ... (with the same deadline, February 7)

what synergy is not underwear? it does have, smart guy :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment