Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Buy Older Versions Of Dreamweaver Cheap

jealousy will be presented on Tuesday, April 8 at the Jaragua

Adal Ramones " Fame should not permeate the humility," he says, adding that "we must learn to live with fame" Adal Ramones
was very good standing in prizes Kassandra. Both come back soon, but this time to present their monologues, on Tuesday 8 April at the hotel Jaragua.El success of a television project has a lot to do with the union of the team that made up, and the banishment of the egos, says the successful producer and conductor TV Adal Ramones.Entrevistado on "There is no 2 without 3", by Irving Alberti and Luis José Germain, in Telesistema, c anal 11, the driver hit show "Otro rollo" fame in Latin America, said he walked away for a television time to keep the fame Telesistema destruyera.En a study of fans packed the King of the Monologues, also known as the Mexican Adal Ramone, spoke of his experience in television and how to live with fame. "You have to live with fame, it can not permeate the humility," said the artist who since childhood has been prepared to enter the world of entertainment. "All Friday, while my friends were playing I was trying to take advantage of workshops offered at the school. He studied dance, choral poetry, theater, all I could, because as a child I was telling my friends who wanted to be on the show. I have wanted to be in the show and this will help me, I said. "advised Ramone who have the desire to get on television and kept in this medium of communication to study theater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment